Polka Dot scrapbook paper is a great choice of scrapbook papers for many reasons. It looks clean and organized as the circles are in a proper pattern and spaced out. It comes in a great number of options that vary in terms of the design of the circles, their colour and the spacing of the circles.
Polka Dot scrapbook paper is amazing when it comes to designing things of day to day use which you look at regularly. The look of the Polka Dot scrapbook paper has an extremely calming and structured feel to it.
And while children can use polka dot scrapbook paper to stimulate creativity, it has different other uses to it as well. You can use it in an office or in any workplace as it can add to the quality of any environment and also greatly increase your focus. It can even be the perfect way to relax in your home, with polka dot scrapbook papers that can be made into different designs and images.
Wrapping Polka Dot scrapbook paper around drawers
Consider using Polka Dot scrapbook paper around drawers of storage spaces which aren’t very huge. This is especially cool if you have small drawers in your house.
- To do this you need to be able to measure the dimensions of the sides of the drawers.
- Once you have the right dimensions you then need to pull out the drawers and wrap the paper around them by using a mild adhesive.
- Make sure that there’s enough space between the drawer component and the cavity in which it goes so that the paper does not get disoriented from the sides.
Creating Stationary Objects with Polka Dot scrapbook paper
You can easily create stationary objects with Polka Dot scrapbook paper. For instance, consider using a pen stand which is wrapped with Polka Dot scrapbook paper.
- To do this, all you need is a mug or a glass or perhaps a pen stand without a handle.
- Simply wrap around it the right length of Polka Dot scrapbook paper and stick it with an adhesive to have a beautiful looking pen stand which makes your desk look organized.
- You can also wrap polka dot wrapping paper around pens or pencils to make them look cleaner and prettier.
- To do this, simply wrap the right length of paper around the pen or pencil and use adhesive at the ends. Make sure that the paper is tightly wrapped so that it does not come off when the pencil is sharpened or when the pen is covered with a cap.
Wrapping Polka Dot scrapbook paper on Hangers
One of the tougher ways to get creative with Polka Dot scrapbook paper is to wrap it around hangers in the house, which gives your closet a really organized feel.
- To do this, choose hangers which have wide hanging material so that you can put the Polka Dot scrapbook paper on it easily.
- Now you must obtain the dimensions and the shape of the hanger’s ends so you can cut the right amount of Polka Dot scrapbook paper.
- To do this, you can either trace its shape on the paper or stick the paper on the hanger and remove those portions which are additional.
- After following one of the two aforementioned steps, simply use adhesive to stick the paper tightly onto the hanger and use it to make your room look tidier. This can also make sorting out your closet, which we hate to do and procrastinate over, a fun process.
You can get creative with polka dot scrapbook papers and design something that you will love. Don’t restrict your creativity – explore yourself!