Everyone loves polka dots and if you can’t get enough of them then you’re going to love this blog post because it is entirely dedicated to polka dots! There are thousands of polka dots clipart out there just waiting to be used on a scrapbook or greeting card so let’s not leave them hanging. We have some great project ideas for you to go polka dot crazy on but first let’s have a look at some of the different types of polka dots clipart you can use.
Types of Polka Dots Clipart
We couldn’t possibly list all the polka dots clipart available as this blog post would take all your life to read. Instead, we have listed some of our favourites which we’re sure you will love too.
- Polka Dot Letters – These are great if you want to hang up your children’s names on their bedroom door or if you want to add quirky quotes around the house.
- Polka Dot Moustaches – We love these because they are just so fun. They look great on greeting cards and invites.
- Polka Dot Bunting – Everyone loves adding bunting to their scrapbooks, greeting cards, displays and everything else.
- Polka Dot Labels – These look really cute on the cover of scrapbooks, notepads and school supplies.
- Polka Dot Hearts – Hearts can be placed anywhere and everywhere so when they are made with polka dots… even better!
- Polka Dot Balloons – These will add a lot of fun and cuteness to birthday cards and party invitations.
- Polka Dot Backgrounds – Polka dot backgrounds can bring a lot of colour and cuteness to any scrapbook cover, party invite or greeting card.
We told you there was a lot of polka dots clipart out there didn’t we. Now let’s have a look at what you can use your polka dots clipart on.
Create Christmas Cards with Polka Dots Clipart
You can get red stars with white polka dots and green stars with white polka dots to create a polka dot star wreath on the front of your Christmas cards. The wreath will look great on brown craft paper and green text for the greeting. You can even add a beautiful green ribbon to the bottom of the card.
Create Baby Shower Thank You Cards with Polka Dots Clipart
You can get beautiful and super cute baby pink or blue strollers with white polka dots clipart that you can add to the front of your baby shower thank you cards. Add two little white or cream buttons for the wheels and use a brown craft paper textured brush for the background. It will also look great if you cut out an extra piece and stick it on the bottom with double sided tape for the greeting.
Bedside Table Makeover with Polka Dots Clipart
Believe it or not, polka dots aren’t just for scrapbooking, they can also be used for home improvements. For example, if you had a plain bedside table that you want to revamp, you could print out a red and white polka dot background and use your glue gun to cover the drawers of the bedside table with it. Be sure to cut out where the handles are of course. You could also print out a red background and use it for the top of the bedside table to, it will look great if you leave a 1 inch border around the edges.
Create Christmas Tags with Polka Dots Clipart
You can get a white label with multi coloured polka dots clipart to glue onto your brown craft paper Christmas tag. This will look incredible if you puncture a whole at the top and add a green ribbon and twine through it. You can also get a snowflake clipart image to stick to the bottom corner of the tag for a fun and snowy look.
Create Wall Letters with Polka Dots Clipart
You can get your polka dot letters straight from the digitalpapershop.com website in a range of colours. You can use them to glue onto cardboard or wood cut-outs to add onto bedroom doors or around the house. They will look great on walls, bookcases, shelves and windowsills. They will make a lovely feature for the house and will be a lot of fun to make.
We want to see what you have created with polka dots clipart by sending us your photos. You can do so by tweeting us @DigitalPaperShop or by finding us on Facebook. Happy Crafting!